About MEDCIS Management
MEDCIS Pathlabs India Private Limited has emerged as a Clinical Investigation Services provider of world-class healthcare services at affordable costs, in all medical branches. With increased use of global technology in diagnosis, MEDCIS Pathlabs is committed in helping improve the quality of patient care by providing reports that support clinical decision-making for doctors. MEDCIS has build on strategy to deliver integrated testing solutions to our customers.
Rather than competing with its clients for physician office business, MEDCIS instead chooses to support clients’ existing test menus by offering highly complex and unique Quality of lab tests, with accompanying consultative support, to enhance their abilities to provide laboratory services.
MEDCIS began its operations from November 2010, its timely service and quality reports have helped to spread its presence in different places of India in a short span of time. MEDCIS has registered franchises and additionally aiming to extending its branches all over India. MEDCIS is providing hospital lab management services to few hospitals in Hyderabad.
MEDCIS aims to provide clinical results on time reflecting quality, accuracy at affordable costs using world class technology.
QUALITY PLANNING IN MEDCIS
The exquisite management ethics and highly skilled professionals of MEDCIS has laid a road way to
- Acquired certificate for ISO 9001:2008
- Accredited by NABL - M-0441.
- Awaiting for CAP audit on or before 17 April 2014.
- Started participating in all the well known EQAS programmes.
MEDCIS operates in a very well organized environment following quality standard.It provides training and ensures that quality guidelines are accurately compiled by staff.
EXPERTIZE IN MEDCIS
A group of professionals with more than a decade of Experience teamed up to provide quality services at affordable cost.
We don’t believe in Auto-releasing of reports we believe in professional interpretation of results so we maintain in 50:1 ratio. “
“Every 50 samples one expertised post graduate and one Doctor heading the Department. “
MEDCIS has a team of experienced doctors who lend their professional expertise in areas of Biochemistry, Hematology, Clinical pathology, Immunology & Serology, Microbiology, and Molecular Biology & Cytogenetics.
A Seasoned Professional with 15 Years of rich experience in Medical, HealthCare Laboratory.
- Knowledge of implementing quality policies and procedures in accordance with GCP & GLP, ISO 15189:2007 and ISO9001:2000.
- Scheduling and conducting: Facility Audits, Routines process audits and internal quality audits based on GLP and requirements of ISO 9001:2000 and ISO: 15189:2007.
- Exposure in facing more than 20 International Audits like NABL , US-FDA ,UK MHRA ,Brazil ANVISA,ISO 9001:2007, French Audit, MNC Sponsor Audit-Pfizer, Dr.Reddy’s, Sandoz, Mylan etc.
- More than 35 yrs of rich experience in laboratory medicine.
- NABL auditor & Member of NABL core Committee.
- More than 5 yrs of experience in microbiology.
Mr. Bharat Kumar
- Holder of Masters Degree in Biochemistry and topper of the university, and worked in reputed organizations.
- Experience over ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 15189:2007 standards and also in CLSI guidelines for NABL and CAP accreditation. Participated in NABL and FDA audits. Proficient in GLP and GCP guidelines.
MEDCIS is located at Secunderabad, the heart of Hyderabad easily accessible for samples reaching us out of Hyderabad. Easy accessibility of train and bus routes is an added advantage which helps us in timely reporting.
MEDCIS is accessible 24 *7 at our office. We have spacious lab designed with well demarcated departments in accordance with NABL standards.
MEDCIS uses world class technology, barcodes samples, and integrated network technology for reporting.